Thursday, June 5, 2008

ICE praise

We love to hear from you! This is an email we got yesterday from one of our ICE '08 participants:


Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to take a minute and thank you all again for everything you did for the ICE Escape; as a vendor and a cropper I had an AWESOME time and I can't wait for next year (as a vendor and a cropper)! And the goodies were very cool too! Just to show you how much fun I am having I've attached photos of a layout I just completed using mainly the product we got at ICE. (I used CTMH cardstock and a stamp set for my titles, but if you notice...I even took one of the paper flowers we got and covered one of our chipboard letters with it). I am loving playing with everything!! I really hope to be able to participate again next year and look forward to whatever else you bring us this year!

Jackie




Thanks Jackie! We are so thrilled you had an awesome time too, and we LOVE the LO's! What a clever idea with the chipboard and the flower! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Do you have a LO, story, or praise from ICE to share? We would love to feature it here, email us at info@iceescape.net OR post in in our new up and running message board under ICE Escape '08

No comments: