Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lesson Learned!

Wow! The summer is just wizzing by! Don't worry the ICE team hasn't melted in the summer heat! We took a small break and spent some time focusing on our families, but are now back into full swing! We are excited to get the ball rolling on next years big ICE Escape weekend and will be announcing details soon!
I have had a chance to get a bit of scrapping done the past couple of weeks, I didn't know how much I have missed playing with scissors and paper!

I thought this would be a fun LO to share. Most of us with wee ones spend quite a bit of time at the park throught the summer trying to keep the kids entertaned and keep our own sanity! Also along with summer is spending time with family & friends. As scrappers there is usally a camera or two always in the mist to capture great shots so they can grace our pages in our albums.

On this outing to the park with my sisters kids I thought it would be fun to get a shot off all the kids on the slide. How cute right? WRONG! We sent the oldest down first, then the younger ones, but the slide was too steep and everyone was getting squished. By the time we got to the 6th kid, they were screaming and crying. But hey it made for a pretty funny picture and LO!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!

***Heather***


1 comment:

cjknick said...

Super great layout, Heather! I love your stuff :)

Cindy