So, for the first segment let's talk about wishes - scrapbooking wishes! :) This is a two part discussion:
A - The Genie List: If money, time, circumstances were no object, and the scrapbook genie appeared to grant you three wishes - what would you wish for? Would it be a special talent? A big ticket item? Something wild and out of this world? An ambition finally realized?
B - The Possible List: THEN give us a wishlist of three wishes that could possibly actually happen, a more realistic list. What product are you dying to have? What class are you wishing you could take? What talent do you wish you had? What trip, event, etc would you love to be able to do? What scrapbook celeb would you want to meet? Tell us all your ideas, you never know, one of your wishes just might be granted at ICE. :)
Here's my (Tracy's) list, I'm sure Nancy and Heather will post theirs soon too.
1. More time to Scrap! Don't you wish that scrapping time went by as slowly as other time. What happens when you start scrapping? That clock seems to go into warp speed. Then, for me, three hours later you look down at your finished layout and wonder how the last three hours went by in the blink of an eye! :)
2. The ultimate scrapbook room designed, decorated, and organized by someone else, or at least someone to help me do it. I'm not good at that kind of thing, but admire people who are. I have probably 50 scraprooms bookmarked with the thought of "some day".
3. Dishes that washed themselves, laundry that washed, folded, ironed and put itself away, floors that vacuumed themselves, dust to never accumulate, bathrooms that was always sparkling clean, weeds that never grew, and while I'm at it a personal chef. Just think of all the scrapping time I'd have! :)
1. A weekend at ICE (of course)
2. A cutting system, I have yet to take the plunge into the Cricut or Silhouette or other cutting system
3. A really good photography class to be able to use my Digital SLR camera better
I can't wait to read your responses! Have fun! Get ready... Make A Wish!