Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tell the Story

Most of us remember that fateful day 7 years ago like it was yesterday. I know I do. I had always wanted to create a LO in my album with my thoughts and memories of that pivital day in history. But it was one of those things I put off for "someday". Eventualy I did sit down and create this page.

I've always been facinated by my grandparents accounts of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Their stories make the history so much more personal and so much more real. I am glad to have spent the time to add my personal touch to the story that is now part of our Nations heritage .

Even though 7 years have passed its never too late to get your story down. It may not be a LO about 9-11, but any story that you've been putting off for "someday" I urge you to take the challenge and make "someday" this week.

As always we'd love to know if this challenge has inspired you to create. Share your projects with us by e-mail to info@iceescape.net or post a comment with a link to your blog!

***HeatheR***


No comments: